Hot Stamp Foils
Hot Stamp Foils for Your Needs
Our hot stamp foil can be used on a variety of substrates including: plastics, leather, MDF and graphics (such as poster boards, signs, coated paper book covers, etc.).
Decorative and functional, our MDF stocked foils are available in marble and wood-grain patterns, as well as in black and white.
Also available are bold solid colors and bright metallics (including red, gold and silver). Even trendy holographics are available.
Hot stamp foils can be used to enhance and decorate products in a broad range of printing applications, including picture frames, furniture, pharmaceutical packaging products, plastic products, party supplies, promotional items, leather products such as bags, belts, shoes, key chains, sporting items, invitations, wallets – the list is limited only by your imagination! Our foils will add an attractive, consumer friendly and durable finish to your products.
We offer a variety of custom services and expert technical support for all your hot stamping needs. Custom colors and patterns are available with proper minimum order quantities. To find out about available color options, custom orders and to discuss your specific application, please call our friendly and professional customer service representative at 877-343-4321.
* RoHS compliant foils available, please call for information.
Hot Stamp Supply Company does not assume any liability due to the great variety of substrates and working methods being applied. We require our customers to pre-test the quality of each type of foil.
FYI – Foil composition consists of 4 or more layers:
- Polyester Carrier Sheet: Serves as the base or ‘carrier’ for the foil
- Release Coat: Allows the other layers to release from the film carrier upon application of heat &/or pressure
- Lacquer or Color Coat: Carries the color tint in the form of pigments or dyes
- Metal Coat: Generally composed of aluminum to provide the reflective qualities and opacity desired in metallic foils
- Adhesive Coat: Serves to bond the foil to the substrate being stamped. This determines the printability on different substrates
141-2 Marcel Drive
1 877 343-4321
We ship anywhere
Get In Touch
Follow Our Activity
Social Media Links